We always take our responsibility as data controller very seriously and are highly focused on processing any personal data with care, trust, and respect.
1. Data controller and contact details
This website is operated and owned by:
Navigare Capital Partners A/S
CVR no. 37 33 81 09
2. Processing of personal data
We only collect and process personal data if we have a legal basis for the processing pursuant to existing legislation, e.g.:
- We have your consent
- It is necessary for the performance of a contract
- We are under legal obligation to do so
- It is necessary for us to pursue a legitimate interest in our role as alternative investment fund manager
By “processing”, we mean collection, use, disclosure, storage and eventually deletion of your personal data.
We do not disclose personal data to other people or companies, unless we have your consent, or unless we are under legal obligation to do so.
As we are obligated to keep personal data up to date, we will continuously ensure that data processed by us is accurate.
We do not store personal data longer than necessary to serve the purpose for which they are processed.
3. Collection of personal data
We collect personal data from you when you contact us via email or phone, or when we otherwise cooperate with you or process an inquiry from you.
The personal data we collect may include your name, email address, home address, telephone number and similar identification data.
4. Why and how we process personal data
We collect and use personal data to be able to service you and respond to your inquiry, e.g.:
- To be able to communicate with you as investor or cooperative partner
- For marketing of our business model
- In order to comply with legal or regulatory requirements related to due diligence, book keeping, tax, anti-money laundering etc.
We use processors for the processing of personal data, such as suppliers and vendors that we work with to assist our company (meaning service providers, technical support, and supply services). Any processing by a processor shall be governed by a written data processing agreement.
We do not intend to further process your personal data for any other purpose than for which the data has been collected.
5. Sharing of personal data with other data controllers
We do not share personal data outside Navigare Capital Partners A/S except in limited cases, e.g.:
- If necessary and only to the extent necessary to process your inquiry, or if you have given your consent
- To observe statutory rules or otherwise if we believe that forwarding is required by law, e.g. to observe a writ of summons or a similar legal process
- To observe an agreement with you
6. Your rights
You have certain rights as a data subject:
- Right of access to your personal data
- Right to rectification or erasure
- Right to restriction of processing or to object
- Right to data portability
If processing of personal data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect our processing of personal data prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
7. Deletion of personal data
We delete personal data when we no longer need to process them. The data may be processed and stored for a longer period if required by law.
8. Data security, integrity and confidentiality
The security, integrity and confidentiality of personal data is very important to us. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure data security and protection.
9. Data transfer to other countries, including countries outside the EU/EEA
In some cases, we may transfer personal data to other countries. Such transfers will only take place for the specific purposes mentioned above and we will always ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place, using “Model Contracts for the Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries”, published by the Commission of the European Union, or any other contractual agreement approved by the competent authorities.
11. Filing of complaint
If you wish to file a complaint about our processing of personal data, please contact us by email: email@example.com. You may also file a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org